Saturday, January 8, 2005

60 Months

Early in the afternoon, I went to get my hair cut at a salon near my house. After a long wait for my turn, I got my hair cut short till my jawline and the hairstyle is somewhat like a bob.

With my new haircut, I met my boyfriend at Orchard MRT station. To celebrate our 5th year of dating with each other, we decided to have our early dinner at Coffee Club at Takashimaya.

The dinner was sumptuous. There were Garlic Prawn Pasta, Pork Ribs with Wedges, Seafood Pilaf and Triple Choc with Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. The Pork ribs was quite a big portion and the wedges were crispy and fleshy. The prawns were crunchy and fresh. Yummy.... Both of us had an enjoyable dinner.


Just before we foot the bill, my boyfriend gave me a surprise. He handed out a pink wrapped present from his bag. After a few wrong guesses, I unwrapped the present eagarly and to my delight, it was the necklace that I saw at Bugis Junction!

I was happy but at the same time felt remorseful that I didn't get anything for him. I'll get a present for him on Valentine's Day but what to get for him?!?! Headache....

No comments: