Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chalet at Changi Aloha Resort

Today, I went to attend a chalet gathering organised by my bf's company. At first, I felt a little shy meeting my bf's colleagues for the first time. Upon reaching there, most of the people are quite warm and chatty, and slowly I felt more at ease with my presence at the chalet with them. The whole company seems dynamic and fun loving, unlike the environment of my working place.

Woah...! The amount of food they prepared was a lot! Not only do they prepared BBQ food, they also catered food from a caterer (If I'm not wrong, it's "Hoe Brothers Caterer"... Saw this name on the bucket of drink). My favourite food was the fried broccolli and onion. Not bad and unique.

Towards the end of the night, we played some games and they were quite fun. :)However, they ended very late till 11 plus.. Sigh... I've to trouble my bf to send me home still. Thanks dear for sending home ya?

No comments: