Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday to me! Can't believe I'm turing 25 this year! I'm in MID-TWENTIES!!! OMG!!

What are my birthday wishes? Hmmm... let me see.. Firstly, wish that I can cope well with my career ahead, secondly,wish my family members and friends are healthy and lastly, hope that the kins of tsunami victims could brace themselves up and live stronger each day.

This afternoon, went to buy MULAN DVD with my boyfriend for the sake of finishing my assignment. Quite worried that I don't have anything to write for my lesson plan on the movie MULAN. The deadline is drawing near for the submission of this assignment and I hope that I can churn up something good in time.

Worries aside, my boyfriend celebrated my 25th birthday with me by treating me to Phinx Restaurant. Didn't know there's such a 24hr restaurant at Liang Seah Street (opp. Bugis Junction)which serves mostly western food (I think). I ordered fish and chips and he ordered the same with the only difference that the fish was battered with beer. The serving was quite large and quite tasty. On top of the main course, we ordered buffalo wings as appetizers.

After that meal, we went to Bugis Junction to shop. Only then, my boyfriend gave me a present and it was a bottle of perfume (MoonFlower) from body shop. I felt so remorsed that I didn't get him any valentine's present. So... I shopped for the valentine's gift with him haha...!! You know what I got for him? I got a bottle of perfume from the Body shop too!!! haha

Went home for dinner. My parents cooked a sumptuous dinner for me to celebrate my birthday. It's Steamboat with tomyam base. Yummy!! After dinner, it's cutting cake time!!! Feel so old to cut a cake and weird to sing a birthday song. The birthday cake (coffee flavour) was a gift from my sis. It's from Polar cakes and puffs.

No comments: