Monday, February 7, 2005

A Birthday Present

Today is Tuesday, 4 days before my birthday. I was delighted to receive an early present from my friend, Sarah. Got a sweet note from her and guess what... just as what I always wanted to buy... a key pouch! It's quite a special key pouch with a strawberry on top and I'm using it now. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

In the evening, went out with my boyfriend to have dinner at the Old People's Park hawker centre. I ordered mixed vegetable rice and my boyfriend ordered the famous yong tau foo. Surprising, our stomachs could fill another plate of fried omelette. This fried omelette is the best, the best that I've ever eaten!!! Too bad, in about a month's time, that this hawker centre is going to close down for renovation. :( Never have mind that it looks old. I believed that so long that it serves good food, customers would still come and savour the good food.

No comments: