Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Chinese New Year's Eve

Early in the morning, I still have to report to school to see our classmates microteach even though it's Chinese New Year's Eve... *poof* Lazy mood aside, my music classmates and I were surprised to see a leaf insect near our Choral room's door! This is the first time I saw a leaf insect. The insect was very beautiful and it really looked like a leaf! I wondered why it chose to 'camouflage' there.


Image



In the evening, back home to have our reunion dinner. As usual, it's steamboat again with lots of balls... fishballs, cuttlefish balls, vegetable balls, prawn balls, meat balls.... etc. haha Of course, not to forget about the abalone and the prawns.. tsk tsk..

While watching the new year countdown show, my mom, my sis and I kept ourselves busy with our nails. Yes.. painting our nails. Wasted lots of alcohol due to lousy skills of painting nails.

What is my new year resolution at this moment? -- hope to get lots of angbaos before I get older.

No comments: