Sunday, December 26, 2004

At Home during Boxing Day

It was a bit cloudy and peaceful this morning. Didn't realise that there was a 8.9-magnitude earthquake over at Indonesia then until this evening. It was the most powerful earthquake in 40 years which triggered massive tidal waves that slammed into coastlines across Asia, killing more than 5,600 people in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India, Thailand and Malaysia.

Even though light tremors were felt in certain parts of Singapore, I still feel fortunate that I'm living in Singapore, a country that is well-protected from natural disasters due to its strategic geographical location.

I spent the whole afternoon improving the layout of my blog page today. I've learnt how to add a tag-board, a hit-counter, a small flash animation and a sound file by using html codes. Not very nice but satisfactory. :)

In the evening, I was watching Affairs of the Heart Charity show with my family. Felt that the Singapore idol, Taufik, and the runner-up, Sylvester were cute and funny when they were trying to kneel down with the other 8 artistes so that Jeff Wang could jump over them. They knelt down as low as they could. Haha...:)

Here are some of the shots of the Charity Show:


Zeng Guo Cheng and Chew Chor Meng getting ready to make Chicken rice Balls

Taufik and Sly over the News



Frances Yip Sang Three Songs

No comments: