Monday, December 27, 2004

Someone back from Japan

Played MSN games with Christian online till 3a.m yesterday night. As a result, I woke up a bit later than usual. After brushing my teeth, I recalled that my boyfriend will be coming back from Japan today, reaching Changi Airport at about 10.35p.m.

I drank a cup of coffee for breakfast while reading the newspapers. I was saddened by the number of deaths caused by the earthquake yesterday. The tsunamis were merciless. According to the latest news, about 20000 of people feared dead and millions homeless.

In the afternoon, helped my sister to file her notes. We joked with each other while punching and sorting the notes. Meanwhile, we keep ourselves updated with the news of the earthquake by watching "ChannelNewsAsia".

Eaten fish head bee-hoon, which was prepared by my mom, for dinner. It was quite delicious :) and I was very full after the dinner.

At night, the wind was strong... and finally... close to 12a.m.... my bf called from home!

No comments: