Saturday, December 25, 2004

An Encounter met during X'mas Eve

Dec 24 was Christmas Eve. I went to Orchard with my mom and sis in the afternoon. After our lunch, we went to Takashimaya to shop. We were happily looking at the accessories at level one but suddenly, my sis pulled a stranger's haversack and shouted loudly, "You've stolen something!!!"

My mom and I were shocked. My sister's face was red with anger. I was stunned by my sister's daring act because my sis is usually quite demure and blur. Only when I saw my pink pouch, which was handed frantically by the stranger to my sis, I realised that I met a pickpocket. The young teenager in his black shirt fled away with his accomplice. My sister was rooted to the ground, her heart thumping away. She was now feeling nervous.

I was glad that I had my pink pouch back and most importantly, my newly bought Samsung handphone with VGA camera was not lost with the pink pouch. From today onwards, I think I will never bring my brown tote bag which is without a zip (contained my pink pouch). Furthermore, I will be more alert and take good care of my belongings.

Thanks to my sis!!! My heroine! :)


No comments: